Emily Dantoni, stylist at Aurelio Salon, had a client that was a level 6 at the root and a level 7/8 warm on the ends. The client wanted a peach ombré, leaning more towards an orangey peach. Below, Dantoni, a graduate of the Goldwell Master Colorist Program, shares how she was able to achieve this look in one appointment.
Get the Look
- Formula A: Corrective Shampoo - 1 scoop of Oxycur Platin 30 ml 6% Topchic Lotion 20ml of Goldwell Dualsenses Color Fade Stop Shampoo
- Formula B: 40 ml of Goldwell Elumen BK@6
- Formula C: 30 ml Goldwell Elumen Clear 3ml, KK@all 2ml and PK@all.
1. Apply Formula A to ends to slightly lighten and even out hair palette. Let process for 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition using Goldwell Elumen Wash and Treat.
2. Apply Goldwell Elumen Prepare section by section on towel-dried hair. Blow-dry hair completely.
3. Take 1-inch diagonal back sections and apply Formula B to root and feather down into a V, then apply Formula C on ends and feather up into V. Continue sectioning and pattern throughout the entire head and let process under heat for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear, shampoo with Goldwell Elumen Wash and then use Goldwell Elumen Lock for 5 minutes. Rinse and condition using Goldwell Elumen Treat.
Note: Send guest home with Elumen Wash, Treat and Care to maintain color and shine at home.
[Image courtesy of Glow Communications]