Looking for a contemporary yet classic men's hair look for your clients? Karen Andrea, stylist at Di Rosa Haircare in New York, created this pompadour with a twist that perfectly captures that retro feel while still being modern enough for everyday wear. The versatile cut offers styling variations from a messy, beachy look for the summer months, to a clean, sophisticated style for evening and special events.
Get the Look:
1. Section out a horseshoe shape from the recession.
2. Starting on the sides of the head, take diagonal back sections and proceed with the scissor-over-comb method continuing to the back of the head.
3. Working up towards the top of the head, create the first guideline throughout the crown area. Use this guide to work up towards the fringe area while slightly over directing to keep hair a bit longer.
4. Start the blending process to connect the sides to the top section and then cross check each section.
5. Blow dry hair at least 75 dry, and then work KMS California HAIR PLAY Messing Crème into hair to create fresh texture or to sooth.
For more, please visit https://www.facebook.com/dirosahaircare and on Instagram @dirosahaircare and @hairbykarenandrea.
[Image courtesy of Glow Communications]