Create a blowout with texture, dimension, volume and bounce in six easy steps:
ight=430,width=109]]1. On wet hair, work White Sands Curl Up in Silk Firm Hold Mousse through evenly from roots to ends to provide maximum volume, holding power and shine. Apply mousse according to hair type and texture: the thicker and longer the hair, the more is used. Curl Up in Silk Firm Hold dries with a high gloss finish, leaving hair soft to the touch without flaking or frizzing.
2. With your blow dryer set to the medium heat setting, take excess moisture out of your strands drying hair until it is damp. Make sure to use just your fingers during this process and point the dryer’s nozzle toward the floor to seal each cuticle.
3. Next, divide hair and clip into 3 sections: top, sides and back leaving the nape area free.
4. Taking 3 inch sections and starting at the nape, use a medium round brush to smooth hair straight. Concentrate on the roots to produce lift for unsurpassed body and fullness, while using the flick of your wrist and the curvature of the brush to create bend and bounce at the ends.
5. As each section is complete, roll the piece into a loose curl and secure with a clip.
6. Once cooled, take sections down and use your fingers to separate and style for a bouncy blowout that will last all day. Mist with a flexible hold hairspray like White Sands Infinity for even more style memory and shine.
[Images: Blowout Image by Medioimages/Photodisc/Thinkstock; Curl up in Silk courtesy of Janice McCafferty Communications]
Related: Celebrity Hair Styles: Ashley Greene's Modern Blowout | Emily VanCamp's Revenge Curls | Anna Paquin's True Blood Waves | January Jones' "Mad Men" Hairstyle | Create Christina Hendricks' Signature Mad Men "Joan Harris" Hairstyle | Jenny Packham's Spring 2012 Blowouts | WATCH: Behind-the-Scenes at LA Fashion Weekend at Sunset Gower Studios | My Michaeljohn Experience | Blown Away