John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) has added to its Tea Tree line-up of award-winning products with the Tea Tree Special Detox.
The Tea Tree Special Detox is formulated with skin-balancing ingredients for shinier, more-healthy looking hair.
The collection includes:
- Clarifying rinse infused with kombucha and apple cider vinegar.
- Clinically proven to remove 74% of scalp buildup after one use.
- Smooths and seals the hair cuticle for shinier, softer hair.
- Clinically proven to exfoliate and remove dry skin and buildup after one use.
- Formulated with an antioxidant-rich blend of volcanic ash, Himalayan pink salt and French green clay.
- Polishes and soothes the scalp, leaving it feeling refreshed and renewed.
The Tea Tree Special Detox can be used as an add-on at the bowl for clients in need of a refresh, that includes the signature Tea Tree tingle, invigorating fragrance and squeaky-clean scalp feeling. It can also be sold as retail for clients looking to maintain a refreshed scalp at home to remove product buildup.