Beauty Launchpad introduces the Beauty Box, sent quarterly to selected recipients (including our 30 Under Thirty winners!) who will experience trending product launches. This month’s theme: color.
Check out these five rollouts:
- New demipermanent color glaze claims zero lift and zero damage. Use after blonding services, as a standalone or on virgin hair for silky tresses with major sheen. Wella Professionals Shinefinity Zero Lift Glaze @wellahairusa
- High-fidelity colors give brilliant shine, proffer full coverage for white hair and ensure lasting results. BES Hi-Fi Hair Color @besdistributions
- Color line is enhanced with a proprietary blend featuring soy protein and aloe vera that helps strengthen and soften strands for shine, manageability and long-lasting brilliant color. Contains less than one percent ammonia. Developlus Satin Ultra Vivid Fashion Colors @satinhairofficial
- Bleach lifts up to 10 levels to impart lustrous blonde results while leaving hair healthy and moisturized. The black paste lightener incorporates an ultra-smooth consistency for even application, and is ideal for use on the scalp for full decoloration, freehand and balayage. Lisap Light Scale Charcoal Bleach @lisapusa_official
- Available for a limited time, the shades in this permanent color collection—developed in collaboration with J Ladner, Oligo Professionnel digital creative director—take inspiration from the sun as it sets and rises. Oligo Professionnel Limited Edition Calura Gloss Collection, From Dusk to Dawn @oligopro