Cosmo Prof has expanded its 2022 artistic team, which will serve as a professional community of beauty ambassadors working to help fellow professionals expand their knowledge.
The team features creative colorists, curl specialists and business-focused stylists, who will take part in educational shows and special events, as well as teach classes catered to stylist needs.
The 2022 artistic team includes:
- Keon Washington - A member of the artistic team for five years, with a specialty in barbering, cuts, fades, intricate designs and men's grooming.
- Presley Poe - A member of the artistic team for three years, she is a multispecialist focusing on hair cutting, hair color (including high-intensity vivids), with an emphasis on textured hair.
- Jon Carlos Delacruz - A member of the artistic team for three years, his specialty in hair transformations and texture is an integral part of the continued education Cosmo Prof offers.
- Kristen Lumiere - A hair educator and business coach.
- Brenda Espinosa - A curly hair specialist with the desire to help clients embrace and love their coils.
"We are seeing stylists look to digital channels for access to information of all kinds," says Carolyne Guss, group vice president of marketing, Sally Beauty Holdings. "As a result of closures and pivots stylists had to make during the pandemic, they realized the importance of setting a multifaceted foundation for their business and career, but there are many educational gaps. We want to be the bridge, so stylists understand the essentials of managing a business and have the necessary textured hair skills to serve the world's fastest-growing hair market."