Women rocked the red carpet at the Golden Globes last night. There were a million perfect ways to wear black, drawing attention to the Time's Up movement started in the wake of female harassment in Hollywood.
But because the outfits were monochrome, stars' hair had extra spotlight. Jessica Chastain, with her loose red curls, was the epitome of glamour. Her hair was done by Renato Campora, who used T3 and Goldwell products to create the look.
Step by Step by Renato Campora:
- To start, I created a deep side part to structure her look. We want a very defined look to compliment the structure of her gown.
- On damp hair I sprayed smoothing blowout spray. It speeds up drying time and helps me shape and control the hair with a light hold.
- Next, I dried her hair using T3’s new CURA dryer– using a round brush to smooth and create silky shine all over.
- Once her hair was fully dry, I used T3’s SinglePass Curl iron with the 1.25” clip barrel and went section by section curling the whole head.
- I pinned the curls while they cooled to create defined, lush curls that aren’t too overdone.
- Once her hair was fully cool and set, I brushed her hair out and pushed her hair back on the left side of her head to showcase her gorgeous earrings, and pulled the hair on the right side, forward, to frame her face.
- I then sprayed Goldwell’s Perfect Hold Big Finish all over to make sure her hair is voluminous and elegant all evening.
[Image by Getty Images]