John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) has added five red shades to The Demi Collection.
The demi reds arrival makes it possible for clients to try red hair color sans a long-lasting commitment.
The new shades include:
- 7NC/Natural Copper – refine blondes with this unique, balanced ginger tone
- 6C/Copper – a pure copper tone for the ideal fiery tangerine; great for enhancing reds or as a color refreshment
- 6RR/Red Red – create ruby red tones on brunettes and dark blondes
- 6RB/Red Brown – formulated for natural or color-treated brunettes, this adds rich, red-brown mahogany tones
- 4RB/Red Brown – formulated for dark-to-medium level brunettes, this adds warmth for chocolate cherry tones
The all-new demi red shades can be used alone, or combined with other The Demi shades for vibrant, warm results, including a fiery ruby, spicy copper, cherry, mocha brown and more.
- Determine the natural or color-treated starting level, taking into consideration the target level, hair texture, condition and percentage of gray.
- Refer to the Color Map here to enhance, intensify or neutralize tones.
- Mix 1:1 with Paul Mitchell Processing Liquid (7 Volume / 2%).
- Process for 5-20 minutes.
- Then rinse, shampoo and condition with Paul Mitchell Color Protect Post Color Shampoo and Conditioner.