With her hair swept back in a modern, textured up style, Kristen's amazing green eyes and smooth skin are her beauty focal point. Smokey eyes when done in rich purples and plums are just simple stunning. A few quick steps and you can also get the sultry look.
Get Kristen’s look by following these steps from celebrity hair and makeup artist, Sherri Jessee of Sherri's Hair Salon
1. To create a long lasting base, apply a crème liner like MAC Fluidline gel eye-liner in Ash Violet
to the lower lid from lash line to crease and softly blend with your finger tips. Also use this waterproof liner to line your water line above the lower lash line.
2. Pat the frosty rose burgundy in MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo in Pretty & Prim
the top of the crème liner on the top lid and under the lashes.
3. Dust the pink shade from the Pretty & Prim Duo
in the crease line.
4. Fill in sparse eyebrows to create the perfect shape with MAC self sharpening Eye Brow Liner in Strut.
5. A generous coating of MAC Dazzle Lash
will boost volume and add curve.
Face: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light will provide the perfect coverage and matte finish to your skin when dusted on with a #187 Duo Fibre Brush.
Lip: Providing a nice contrast to the dark eye, MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink will provide a sheer wash of color for a natural lip.