Courtesy of Mark Townsend (@marktownsend1) and Catie Laffoon (@catielaffoon)
Elizabeth Olsen was a presenter at this year's Academy Awards.
Her hair for the night was styled by celebrity hairstylist Mark Townsend (@marktownsend1) using products from PHYTO.
“I’m so excited to be working with presenter Elizabeth Olsen," Townsend said. "I was super inspired by her Givenchy gown, and we wanted her hair up in a structured chignon to complement the gown.”
If you want to learn how to recreate this updo, you can follow the tutorial below.
- Apply Phytodefrisant Anti-Frizz Blow Dry Balm to damp hair, then blow dry.
- To keep hair super shiny and frizz-free, rake PHYTO 7 Moisturizing Day Cream throughout the hair, then gathered hair into a low ponytail.
- Next, add a few drops of Phytospecific Baobab Oil to the ponytail, and twist the ponytail into a chignon. Secure the shape with bobby pins.
- Brush Phytodefrisant Anti- Frizz Touch Up Care along the part and on the sides. “This product is INCREDIBLE because the product and brush are in one tube," Townsend shares. "You can literally brush the product onto the hair exactly where you need it!”
- Finished the look by liberally spraying the Phytolaque Soie hairspray all over. Townsend adds, “I love this hairspray so, so much because it has fantastic hold while adding lots of shine, so I know the hair will stay in place all night!”