Frankie Calire x UNITE hair
Kittenish clothing founder and singer Jessie James Decker co-hosted "Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest" in the Big Apple, rocking a fun updo for the occasion.
How to achieve the updo:
- Prep damp hair with UNITE crunch-free ELEVATE Mousse from roots to ends, layering more in as needed, to increase volume, hold and texture.
- Create a voluminous blowout using the Dyson Supersonic blowdryer.
- Once the hair is dry, section out the front pieces and curl the hair, setting with a duckbill clip.
- Take the rest of the hair and make pigtails.
- Using UNITE EXPANDA Dust volumizing powder, wrap the hair around, creating a messy bun. Then, pin into place.
- Finish by misting UNITE MAXCONTROL Spray to lock in the style.