courtesy of Rick Henry
The 56th annual Country Music Awards took place on November 9, 2022, at the Bridgestone Arena, and the celebrity guests did not disappoint.
From bombshell blowouts to old-Hollywood waves, these two celebrities have inadvertently rocked stellar holiday-party approved looks.
Jessie James Decker’s Bombshell Blowout by Rick Henry:
- Use UNITE’s BOOSTA Volumizing Spray at the roots to create lift with a flexible hold.
- Apply TEXTURIZA Spray on the final look for “extra volume and hold.”
Brittany Aldean’s Chic Hollywood Waves by Carly Bethel:
- “Prep damp hair with UNITE’s BLOW&SET Lotion from roots to ends. This sculpting lotion lifts, holds and adds shape to any style or texture, plus adds shine and volume.
- Create a voluminous blowout using the Dyson blowdryer.
- Once the hair is dry, add @xobrittaldean clip-in extensions for length and tailor the haircut to blend seamlessly.
- Next, curl hair using the ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron to create glamorous old-Hollywood waves and brush the curls together.
- Once styled, apply BLONDA Oil from roots to ends for a high-shine finish and to tame any frizz and flyaways.
- Finish the look by spraying the flake-free and strong-hold MAXCONTROL Spray to lock in the style.