Kaley Cuoco stunned on the Critics’ Choice Awards 2023 red carpet in a gorgeous Dior gown and a chic hairstyle.
“Kaley had her hair up for the Golden Globes last week, so she just wanted a soft, bouncy and pretty blowout to complement her Dior dress,” Albin says of her inspiration for the look.
You can get Cuoco’s hair look for your clients with a how-to from Ablin.
- Wash hair with Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner to strengthen and intensely condition the hair before styling.
- Prep damp hair with the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Treatment by applying a quarter-size amount from roots to ends. This step is the foundation for the whole look because not only did it help create a base to layer the other products, but it also moisturized the hair and added shine to the blonde ends.
- After prepping the hair, use a round brush to blow-dry and spray each section with Brushable Hairspray before setting the whole head in big pin curls. Once in the pin curls, mist hair with more hairspray while it sets.
- After 10 minutes, pull out the curls and flip head upside down. While hair is upside down, mist Spray Wax throughout for extra shine and texture.
- As the finishing touch, use Dry Texture Finishing Spray at the crown, bangs and through the front layers.