Stylist Tony Odisho had a client who wanted to lengthen the hair on her sides. She also wanted more volume. He created the cheat-sheet below for you to use on your clients!
- Color glaze was used at the roots to lift the hair one shade from its natural color.
- Approximately 45 foils were used with lightener + 30 volume + B3.
- Weaving technique was used to apply the color.
- Toner 10A + 10 volume applied at the shampoo bar.
- The hair was prepped using Ostia Collection® Clarifying Shampoo and one pack of Tony Odisho® keratin fusion extensions, color 24 Ash Blonde, were applied.
- Hair was smoothed with Ostia Collection® Smoothing Serum and curled with the TO Infrared Curling Iron™ and Ostia Collection® Flexible Hold hair spray.
[Images courtesy of Tony Odisho]