Modern brides can have it all with this modern yet romantic style that has beautiful details from every angle. Anna Peters for Sam Villa, explained how to use a Sam Villa Signature Series Textur Professional Texturizing Iron to create a simple braid and knot that is as full as a bride’s bouquet! “Using the Sam Villa Textur iron is the magic that creates massive volume and longevity that will last from morning till night,” says Peters.
Tie the Knot
- Take 1” sections and mist hair with Redken iron shape 11 for maximum heat protection and style memory.
- Using a Sam Villa Texture Iron, press down each section to create an airy volume and modern texture. Brush hair with a Sam Villa Artist Series Finishing Brush to loosen the texture.
- Create a half moon section in the front of head encompassing the front hairline and about 2-3 inches deep towards the top of the head. Clip out of the way.
- Gently brush hair away from the face towards the top of the center back of the head and create a high ponytail. Make a large knot at the base of the ponytail, pin to secure into place. Tuck ends in to base and pin.
- Pull front section forward and over direct entire section over the right eye. Create a three-strand braid and secure ends with an elastic.
- Gently loosen braid and roll it back over itself, towards the top of the head at a diagonal. Tuck ends in, pin to secure at the top of the knot and spray with Redken Control Addict 28 for a hold.
[Image courtesy of Sam Villa]