Matrix Artistic Director Daniel Roldan recently styled Dancing with the Stars pro Witney Carson for The 2016 Skin Cancer Foundation Gala.
“The look was a collaboration between Witney and I based on what she was wearing,” says Daniel. “I also feel like she has a very iconic look, à la Brigitte Bardot — a gorgeous beauty! So this was a bit 60’s-inspired as well.”
The end result? A smooth, sleek, super-shiny style that was incredibly chic yet wearable. Get your client ready for her next big night out with Daniel’s how-to, below!
Get the Look:
- Apply Matrix Style Link Blowout Skinny Queen to the front of hair to smooth down and add shine.
- Blow-dry hair upside down to create volume.
- Flip hair back and create a side part.
- Distribute Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Mousse to dry hair, starting 3 inches away from scalp and down to the ends of hair.
- Flat iron hair with a bevel on the ends.
- Lightly back-comb the crown area for extra volume.
- Spray Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose Finishing Spray to lock in smoothness.