Help your clients get ready for Easter with this simple yet chic nail design by manicurist Jin Soon Choi! Pops of pastel and citrus colors in varying curved stripes gives a subtle nod to dyed Easter eggs while showcasing a trendy take on spring's hues. Recreate the look in your salon with the how-to below!
- Apply JINsoon Power coat.
- Apply two coats of JINsoon Keppel.
- Using JINsoon Sinopia with a striping brush draw a curve at a slight diagonal to mark where you want the shape to start. Fill in the created shape with the color.
- Repeat step 3 with Ube and Aero. Tip: You can change up the colors in the order that you prefer.
- Finish the look with Top Gloss.