Just in time for spring, manicurist Julie Kandalec offers this surprisingly simple, wildflowers nail art tutorial. Using four happy shades from essie, Kandalec shows how you can help your client celebrate the warmer weather and longer days that lay ahead!
Colors, left to right: flowerista, perennial chic, blossom dandy, garden variety
Get the Look:
1. Prep nails with one layer of grow faster base coat, followed by two coats of flowerista.
2. Using a dotting tool and perennial chic, create five small dots for petals.
3. Repeat step 2 with blossom dandy and garden variety.
4. Finish with a dot of perennial chic or blossom dandy in the center of each flower.
5. Seal the deal with no chips ahead top coat.
Tip: Number of flowers can be adapted to the size of your client's nail.
[Images courtesy of Blue Sky PR]