TIBI's Fall/Winter 2015 collection was inspired by some of the most defining elements of the Inuit culture — its mastery of the Arctic clime, kinship, and heart for wandering and adventure. Inuit dressing embodies all of this in its warmth, coolness of colors, range of textures and oversized cuts. With a modern eye, TIBI re-interpreted this world for the modern time.
Jin Soon Choi created a sophisticated, neutral nail look inspired by the sculptural lines, varied textures and icy palette featured throughout the collection.
Get the Look:
1. File and clean nails, removing all traces of polish and oil residue.
2. Use a base coat to protect nail; Jin used JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply two coats of JINsoon Nostalgia and let dry.
4. On each nail, paint a curved line horizontally across the middle of the nail to tips; Jin used JINsoon Doux,
launching in Spring 2015..
5. Finish with JINsoon Top Gloss.
[Images courtesy of BPCM PR]