LIFE DZD COSMETICS USA president and CEO Shauky Gulamani announces the launch of kabuki makeup brushes.
These brushes are designed to offer the performance of animal hair with environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, bacteria-resistant, cruelty-free and 100-percent vegan patented synthetic materials.
“Some makeup artists have told us this brush sweeps over the face and provides a flawless airbrush-type finish,” notes Gulamani.
The patented tri-sphere fibertech process produces a 360-degree powder pickup, rather than the two-sided pickup of conventional brushes. Makeup goes on more quickly without repeated dipping, and more smoothly thanks to the concentration of makeup on the brush.
“We sent the kabuki brushes to more than 50 of Hollywood’s top makeup artists and more than 80 everyday consumers to test,” says Gulamani. “The feedback has been outstanding.”
The Kabuki Collection includes:
- Multifunctional Brush Thick easy-grip handle and ultra-fluff soft fiber provides sheer perfection for face foundation, finishing powder and allover bronzer. This allover body brush provides maximum coverage around the neck and décolleté in minimum time and allows for fast, even distribution.
- Neck & Body Brush A body and bronzing brush for maximum coverage.
- Perfecting Brush Luxurious ultra-plush fibers polish imperfections for a flawless-looking airbrush finish and instantly buffs away the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Powder Brush The short handle allows for controlled application, while the soft dense fiber brush head provides a lightweight finish.
- Foundation Brush The short handle allows for controlled application to achieve smooth coverage. Ideal for cream, liquid or powder foundation.
- Shaving Brush The short, tapered design produces luxurious lather. The dense fibers help to soften and lift the hair for an even, close shave.