You've mastered the cat eye, but have you tried the Puppy Eye? Ciaté shares how to achieve this new trend from Korea with a downward flick of liner. The style follows the curve of the eye to create a doe-eyed innocent look for beautiful, opened up eyes. Unlike the sexy feline flick, this look accentuates the roundness of your eye shape to create the appearance of larger eyes. Just don't go overboard as you can end up drawing too low and looking upset!
Get the look:
Ciaté Triple Shot Mascara
Ciaté Double Lines
- Start your puppy eye look by lifting and awakening your lashes with Triple Shot Mascara. Wiggle the wand from root to tip on the upper and lower lashes and repeat for a high impact finish.
- Gently sweep the Precision Tip liner along the upper lash line from the inner eye outwards.
- When you reach the outer eyelid, slick the liner downwards following the natural shape of your upper eyelid.
- For a defined look, swipe the Khol Kajal liner along the waterline, starting from the outer edge into the middle.
- Using the Kohl Kajal liner, fill in the outer corner of your eye and the corner of the lower lashline, merging the Kohl into the puppy dog line.
- Softly blend the Kohl liner with your finger to blend for a seamless finish.
[Images courtesy of Ciaté]