Beauty Quest Group (BQG) has launched two new programs, The Backroom and Fringe Benefits, to support the professional hair community.
Aquage and RUSK, of BQG's brand portfolio, will be the first to roll out these programs.
The Backroom is a digital learning destination exclusive for the professional artist community, providing tools to help them design their own success, personally and professionally.
Features of The Backroom include:
- Classes and Events: access to biweekly virtual sessions hosted by experienced Aquage artists, and industry events with Cosmoprof
- On-Demand Tutorials: a series of free virtual cutting and styling tutorials
- Sales + Marketing Tools: a collection of downloadable Aquage resources, including price list, product fact sheets, salon posters, web banners and more
- Product Education: a dedicated section with downloadable assets that speak to which Aquage products are best suited for any styling goals
Fringe Benefits is a rewards program that allows salons and professionals to earn points with every dollar spent on RUSK and Aquage products.
Fringe Benefits offers include:
- Access to more than 8,000 items, including RUSK and Aquage backbar products, education and items for personal or business use, even travel rewards
- Cumulative point program that can be used to earn or redeem across both sites to help achieve a higher status faster. Award levels include Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum
- Total inclusivity as points are earned effective from the first purchase—ideal for independent stylists who face challenges attaining quarterly minimums that other programs require
- Enrolled salons and stylists earn points from every dollar spent each quarter. Points have a life of two-plus years to ensure sufficient time to accrue and utilize for a multitude of rewards, such as electronics, jewelry, housewares and more
"Empowering the professional community is an ongoing dedication of ours at BQG," says chief marketing officer Mary Burns. "In launching The Backroom and Fringe Benefits, our hope is to drive education, success and skill development across the community of artists who have shown continued support across our brands. We are excited to give back to those we value so deeply with these larger-scale programs that will help them achieve boundless success."