Rosy Salon Software has announced the Q3 2021 winners of its Rosy Rewards scholarship program.
The $12,000 annual scholarship fund is designed to provide North American beauty students an opportunity to further their education.
Managed by the Professional Beauty Association, the scholarship provides funds to help cover a portion of the winning students' tuition.
Each of the six scholarship winners for the Q3 2021 awards received a $500 Rosy Rewards scholarship with funds paid directly to the individual's participating school.
Rosy Rewards scholarship winners for Q3 2021:
- Adrienne Berry - Paul Mitchell The School, Costa Mesa, CA
- Kayla Cannady-Truewell - Empire Beauty School, New York, NY
- Kalyan Collins - PCI Academy, Plymouth, MN
- Laurie Fekete - Paul Mitchell The School Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
- Megan McDonald - Douglas J Aveda Institute, East Lansing, MI
- Kelly Renaud - Aveda Institute Maine, Augusta, ME
"This scholarship helped lift some of the weight off my shoulders with the stress of school and life, giving me the confidence to believe that no matter how hard things may seem, good can come out of it," says scholarship winner Kalyan Collins.
The next quarterly application deadline for the Rosy Rewards scholarship is November 15, 2021. Only students enrolled in cosmetology, barber or aesthetics school in North America at the time of deadline are eligible.