The International Salon and Spa Expo (ISSE) is returning and in person June 25-26, 2022, to Southern California's Long Beach Convention Center.
The ISSE is produced by the Professional Beauty Association (PBA), an inclusive trade organization representing the entire beauty industry.
ISSE 2022 features the industry's top educators along with innovative exhibitors, networking opportunities with top industry pros and insight into tomorrow's hottest beauty trends.
The event will have 100 different classes and workshops, designed to empower, inspire and educate. Attendees will also have the opportunity to discover the latest trends as they shop and connect with brands such as Andis, CLICS, HaloCouture, K18, L3VEL3, Matrix, Olaplex, Redken, SalonCentric, The Powder Group, WAHL Professional and more.
Other ISSE 2022 highlights include:
- "Hairstylists Change the World"—Hair Love University is premiering its documentary, "Hairstylists Change the World," at ISSE 2022. All attendees are invited to a free screening showcasing the magic and power of a hairstylist behind the chair.
- Hot Hands Beauty & Barber Brawl—Back by popular demand, the competition is tight at the Hot Hands Beauty & Barber Brawl, just like the fades! Attendees can enter to show off their barbering skills or pop in to check out the Brawl, where winners take home cash, products and prestige.
- Blonde Solutions Bleach Battle—This immersive blonde education experience puts some of the industry's top blonde specialists center stage while they achieve their platinum results.
- PBA Pro Connect Lounge—Attendees can rest, rejuvenate and collaborate at the PBA Pro Connect Lounge. On Sunday, June 26, attendees can stop by the Lounge for influencer meet and greets to connect and take photos.
- California Compliance Session—Critical topics include employee compensation, legislative and licensing updates and IRS tax updates.
"We are thrilled to bring the best of the industry back together in person to engage and collaborate at ISSE 2022," shares Nina Daily, executive director of the Professional Beauty Association.