Celebrity hairstylist Kylee Heath used Matrix Style Link Products to create Jordana Brewster’s look for the Furious 7 premiere in Los Angeles. Heath gave the actress a simple, laid-back look that was effortlessly beautiful. Below, she shares her steps for recreating the style.
Get the Look:
1. Says Heath, "First, I applied Matrix Style Link Volume Booster throughout the roots and running any extra product through the ends. Then I combed the product through and created a center part.
2. "I then blew out her hair with an Ibiza boar bristle round brush. It was important to really work volume into the hair at the roots, especially at the crown and to polish the ends.
3. "Once the hair was dry, I sectioned out the crown of the head, applying Matrix Style Link Height Riser and teasing the roots for volume. This product really helps to hold a tease!
4. "Next, I added texture to the hair with a two-inch curling iron, spraying each section lightly with Matrix Style Link Texture Builder spray before. The point was to have a tussled sexy texture - not straight but not curly.
5. "Once the texture was where I wanted, I pulled it half up, section by section and, using bobby pins, I created a small little twist to cover up where the pins were.
6. "I finished the look with Matrix Style Link Style Fixer for hold and shine."
[Image: Getty Images]