The Fall/Winter 2015 Sandy Liang collection explored the duality of femininity and tomboyishness, adding cheeky, boyish touches to otherwise purely pretty, feminine pieces. O&M’s Global Creative Director Janelle Chaplin created a soft, airy look with a low-distressed side part to complement the designer’s effortless, downtown chic aesthetic. The overall look was "'girl' as defined by a girl: romantic with an undone edge."
Get the Look:
1. Spritz dry hair with a combination of O&M Know Knott Detangling Spray and water to enhance the hair’s natural texture.
2. Apply a generous amount of O&M Rootalicious Root Lift Spray onto fingertips and rake through hair from roots to ends.
3. Apply a dab of O&M Frizzy Logic Shine Serum throughout hair to smooth ends and add shine.
4. Blow-dry with a round brush, redirecting all hair forward to the upper half of the crown to add body and volume.
5. Create a deep, distressed side part on one side of the head. Take a small section of hair from the temple, just under the part, and tuck behind the ear.
6. Finish with a light dusting of O&M Surf Bomb Sea Salt Texture Spray to bring back a slight natural texture.
[Images courtesy of BPCM PR]