Celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin recently worked with Chrissy Teigen for the 2015 NFL Honors on Saturday, January 31st in Phoenix, AZ. Atkin created a soft, side-swept braid that was feminine and romantic. Get the steps you need to recreate the look on your own client, below.
Get the Look:
1. Says Atkin, "Prep damp hair with Leonor Greyl Mousse Au Lotus Volumatrice and Sachajuan Sea Salt Spray.
2. "Blow dry with a medium-sized Ibiza Boar Bristle Round Brush to create volume through the roots and a bend at the ends.
3. "Mist dry hair with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.
4. "Gather hair to one side and create a loose, three-strand braid, securing the ends with an elastic.
5. "Use your fingers to gently pull on either side of the braid to make it thicker and fuller.
6. "Use French pins to secure any loose ends.
7. "Mist with Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray to finish."
[Image: Getty Images/Taylor Hill]