Valentine's Day is just around the corner and love is in the air. Help your clients celebrate by creating these adorable French heart tips for your clients! Michelle Saunders explains how to get the look:
1. Apply a coat of first base base coat allowing each nail to dry.
2. Layer 2 coats of ballet slippers on all 10 nails.
3. Apply a coat of fiesta to the top half of the nail, closest to the tips, in the shape of 2 circles (like the tip of a heart).
4. Make sure to wait 2 minutes for it to dry thoroughly.
5. With lollipop, follow the same lines as fiesta, leaving enough pink peeking through so it looks like double hearts.
6. Finish with a coat of good to go top coat.
[Images courtesy of essie]