Stylist Cynthia Lumzy, owner of My Alter Ego Salon in Dixon, IL, specializes in creative and corrective color. For a recent guest wanting a fun, colorful look, Lumzy created this stunning, peacock blue hair color. Paired with a fresh new cut, the look is both edgy and beautiful.
Get the Look:
1. Lift to a level 9 using Redken FLASH lift lightner 30vol and Olaplex.
2. Shampoo, blow dry and apply Joico Porosity equalizer.
3. Working from ear-to-ear, apply your fashion colors* and melt the shades together in foils.
4. Apply Pravana 1N on all the hair in between the foils and process for 40 minutes. Rinse in cold water, and apply Olaplex no.2 for 5-minute rinse.
5. Seal, rinse, blowout, and style as desired.
*Fashion colors used:
- Special Effects electric blue mixed with blue hair freak
- Directions spring green
- Directions blue lagoon mixed with Rusk teal
- Pravana neon yellow mixed with neon green
For more, follow Cynthia on Instagram!
[Images courtesy of Cynthia Lumzy]