Oribe helped Miley Cyrus embrace the punk theme of the 2013 Met Gala with spiked hair inspired by Billy Idol. “Her look was fearless, effortless, young and fantastic,” he said.
Get the Look:
1. Flat iron dry hair with Oribe Original Pomade.
2. Spray Oribe Dry at the roots for lift.
3. Use hands to form spiked peaks in the hair.
4. Slick the sides back with Oribe Sculpting Cream.
5. Apply Oribe Rock Hard Gel to the tips of the hair for hold and, according to Oribe, “a little weirdness.”
[Image: Larry Busacca/Getty Images]
More from the 2013 Met Gala: Guido Palau's Punk Creations | Amanda Seyfried's Twisted Punk Updo | Alexa Chung's Romantic Chignon | Karlie Kloss' Modern Punk Beauty | Kylie Minogue's Retro Waves | Diane Kruger's Pink Pony | Allison Williams' Punk Rock Look | Minka Kelly's Punk Glamour Updo | Jessica Alba's Textured Bun | Brooklyn Decker Goes Punk-Glam | Hailee Steinfeld's Tousled Waves | Jessica Pare's Spiked Updo | Anne Hathaway's Platinum Blonde Transformation | Nicole Richie's Edgy Punk Look | Jessica Biel's Slicked-Back Pony | Lily Cole's Grunge-Inspired Coif | Kirsten Dunst Sports Beachy Waves | Ashley Greene's Half-Updo by Ted Gibson | Felicity Jones' Punk-Hepburn Style | Miranda Kerr's Braids and Waves | Elizabeth Banks' Punk Ponytail | Katie Holmes' High-Volume Updo | Lily Collins