Have those clients that never stray from a bob, yet need something fresh?
You can get creative with a 3-tiered bob!
The 3-tiered bob is a multi-faceted hairstyle that suits almost anyone and any hair texture. It features tiers of disconnected layers that seamlessly blend visually to create a smooth/frothy texture, as well as wavy or curly finishes, so it can adapt to any occasion.
The beauty of this hairstyle lies in its ability to complement various face shapes while maintaining a formal sophisticated tone. It is ideal for those looking to make a statement with their hair, without compromising on elegance. Overall, this bob is a stunning hairstyle that radiates confidence and sophistication, making it a top choice for those seeking fun and flexible modern elegance.
Below, Sam Villa shares five pro tips for creating a seamless 3-tiered bob.
- For the best deep point cutting results, dry hair before adding texture with a Sam Villa Artist Series 6.25” Shear – the contoured blades slide seamlessly through all types of hair.
- Texturizing techniques like razor cutting can create different layers and add a choppy edge.
- Adding highlights and lowlights in different colors and tones fosters a multidimensional textured look.
- Add a side part, sweeping fringe or waves and curls for multiple styling options to fit any mood or occasion.
- Refresh or add/remove texture on the go with a cordless flat iron.
"Creativity affords the opportunity to push the boundaries of classic design. Grow in your craft by challenging yourself to do something different. Discover something new with a 3-tiered bob and inspire your salon guests to embrace disconnected layers and endless styling choices,” Villa shares.