Frederic Fekkai’s Renato Campora tended to the tresses of presenter Julianne Moore.
THE LOOK: A beautiful, classic blowout that is simple yet breathtaking
THE INSPIRATION: The dress
- Begin by applying Fekkai’s Full Blown Volume Styling Whip on damp hair starting at the roots to create volume.
- Create a part in the center of hair.
- Blow-dry hair using a round brush, making sure to keep the part and desired shape of the hair.
- Use a 1 ½ inch curling iron on the bottom part of the hair to create big, loose curls and then gently bush out the curls.
- To finish the look and create shine, lightly spray Fekkai’s Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray.
Fekkai’s Full Blown Volume Styling Whip
Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray
[Image: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage/Getty Images]
Related: Emmy Awards: January Jones | Kerry Washington at the Emmys | Celebrity Style: Top Blondes | Zoe Kazan | Alicia Keys' Choppy Bob | Kate Hudson's Venice Film Festival Hairstyle | Kim Kardashian Lightens Up | The Emmys with Julie Bowen, Elisabeth Moss and More Styled by Wella