Hair Styles CELEBRITIES: Emmy Awards: January Jones
At the 64th Emmy Awards, January Jones’ hair was a highlight of the red carpet. Back to blonde after a summer sporting strawberry blonde locks, celebrity colorist Jennifer J used Wella Professionals new ILLUMINA Colorline to give this star’s hair luminous shine. Her hairstyle was created by red carpet stylist Renato Campora using Frederic Fekkai products.
THE LOOK: Very modern, simple and elegant
THE INSPIRATION: The dress
1. Apply Fekkai’s Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel and a little water to damp hair.
2. Create a deep, side part and secure hair in the back with a rubber band in a low pony tail to achieve the slicked back style.
3. Twist the hair in the ponytail around the rubber band to create a low, tight bun.
4. Finish the look with Fekkai’s Coiff Sheer Hold Spray.
- Fekkai's Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel
- Fekkai’s Coiff Sheer Hold Spray
Find out how Wella’s Jennifer J created January Jones' color: Behind the Color
[Image: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage/Getty Images Entertainment]
Related: Julianne Moore at the Emmy Awards | Kerry Washington at the Emmys | Celebrity Style: Top Blondes | Zoe Kazan | Alicia Keys' Choppy Bob | Kate Hudson's Venice Film Festival Hairstyle | Kim Kardashian Lightens Up | The Emmys with Julie Bowen, Elisabeth Moss and More Styled by Wella