Celebrity Hair Styles: Zoe Kazan
Clairol Professional's Torsten Witte, whose celebrity clients include Penelope Cruz, Michelle Monaghan and Miranda Cosgrove, played an integral role on the hair team of the upcoming film Ruby Sparks. He also styled screen writer and leading actress Zoe Kazan’s hair at the Los Angeles premiere. Torsten shares the steps to acheiving Zoe Kazan's modern, textured waves using Clairol Professional’s new care and styling collection for her appearance at the Los Angeles premiere of Ruby Sparks:
Hair Look – Zoe Kazan: Hair Products:
- Clairol Professional Color Safe Curl Daily Shampoo
- Clairol Professional Color Safe Curl Leave-In Conditioner
- Clairol Professional Color Safe Volume Mousse
- Clairol Professional Color Safe Repair Leave-In Conditioner
1. Wash hair with Clairol Professional Color Safe Curl Daily Shampoo.
2. Towel-dry the hair and apply a quarter-sized amount of Clairol Professional Color Safe Curl Leave-In Conditioner to the lengths to prep the hair for bouncy, conditioned curls. Comb hair to ensure even distribution.
3. Apply a dollop of Clairol Professional Color Safe Volume Mousse to the lengths of towel-dried hair for fullness and long-lasting body.
4. Blow-dry the hair using a round brush for root lift and volume.
5. Once the hair is dried, use a large barreled curling iron to create waves throughout, leaving the ends of the hair out for a pieceier look.
6. Apply Clairol Professional Color Safe Repair Leave-In Conditioner to just the ends to separate them and create a more bold look.
[Images: Torsten Witte courtesy of Devries PR; Zoe Kazan by Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic/Getty Images]
Related: Celebrity Hair Styles: Timeless Styles for Men | Celebrity Hair How-To: Lacey Chabert's All American Balayage | Celebrity Hair Styles: Emma Stone at "The Amazing Spider-Man" Premiere | Celebrity Hair Styles: Ashley Greene's Modern Blowout | Whitney Port Pampers Bachelorette Party with Keratin Complex | Celebrity Hair Styles: "The Glee Project" Cast Shines with Pravana Professional Hair Color