Courtesy of David Von Cannon (@davidvoncannon)
Gisele Bündchen walked the Met Gala 2023 red carpet showing off her ethereal waves.
Her hair look for the night was created by celebrity hairstylist David Von Cannon (@davidvoncannon) using products and tools from Sol de Janeiro and Olivia Garden.
“We went for a quintessential Gisele, accentuated by a beautiful natural wave," David Von Cannon said. "The style is light and airy, with maximum shine."
If you want to recreate this look for your clients, you can follow the tutorial from Von Cannon below.
- Starting with damp hair, add a light texture spray throughout and dry lightly using the Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion High Performance Professional Hair Dryer on low speed, so as not to disturb the texture you are creating.
- Continue the process of adding water and texture spray and drying until the desired amount of texture is achieved, building the texture as you go.
- Add a small amount of the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Glossy Nourishing Hair Oil to the mids and ends of the hair to increase the shine and take down any unwanted frizz.
- Use the Olivia Garden Titanium + Ion Professional 1.25" Curling Iron to go over the style and enhance some of the waves.
- Lastly, use the Sol de Janeiro Wide Tooth Comb throughout to remove any tangles and make texture consistent. The final style should feel light and airy with maximum shine.