Courtesy of Josué Perez (@josueperezhair)
Phoebe Bridgers walked the Met Gala 2023 red carpet in a gorgeous Tory Burch gown with her hair styled in an updo to show off the strands of pearls draped across the back of the dress.
Hairstylist Josué Perez (@josueperezhair) created Bridgers' hair look for the night using products from Innersense Organic Beauty.
"I love the high quality feel and performance that the Innersense Organic Beauty hair products deliver, all while being organic and sustainable," Perez shares. "As someone who cares about my health and toxic exposure, I am embracing Innersense Organic Beauty’s commitment to clean beauty products."
If you want to recreate Bridgers' hair look for the night, look no further. You can follow the tutorial below.
- Rough dry the hair while keeping it slightly damp.
- Add half a dime size of the Innersense Organic Beauty “I Create Volume” lotion, and spray the Innersense Organic Beauty “Hair Love Prep Spray” from the roots to the ends.
- After the product application, follow up with a voluminous blowout.
- Next, use a 3/4 inch marcel curling iron and start waving the back of her hair section by section. When each section of the hair is waved, spray Innersense Organic Beauty “I Create Waves” and let the hair set. Repeat the process until finished.
- Once the hair has had time to set, spray Innersense Organic Beauty “I Create Volume” throughout the hair before shaking it all out. Wrap a velvet hair ribbon piece around twice to create a styled knot to ensure it stays in place all night.
- Finish out the look by defining the hair pieces with Innersense Organic Beauty “Inner Peace Whipped Creme Texturizer."