courtesy of x Haley M. Estep
This holiday season's trending looks are all about glitz, glam, updos and curls.
Well, the Holiday Half-Up Crown created by Keratin Complex artist Haley M. Estep combines all these attributes!
How to Achieve the Holiday Half-Up Crown:
- Shampoo and condition hair with Keratin Complex Keratin Care Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner.
- While the hair is damp, spray hair with Keratin Obsessed Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray, formulated with nourishing keratin.
- Brush through and follow with Keratin Complex Styling Lotion throughout damp hair for lightweight styling control and protection.
- Blow dry using a round brush to accentuate volume and movement.
- Starting on either side of the head, curl hair away from the face working to the middle of the back, to create waves throughout the hair.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- Lightly brush through the waves and spray hair with Keratin Complex Texturizing Spray at the base to enhance volume and on the mid-shafts and ends to add definition and separation.
- Take a small section of hair from the front of both sides of the head and loosely twist each section to the center back of the head.
- Combine both twists with a band and gently pull edges of the twists to create a soft, elegant crown.
- Use a stylish clip to anchor the twists to the style and to cover the exposed band.
- Spray finished style with Keratin Complex Firm Hold Hairspray for strong yet brushable hold.
- Add some holiday glitter or confetti for a festive finish.