Photo Credit: Aaron Weiss
At Selkie's New York Fashion Week (NYFW) show, Linh Nguyen used amika products to create looks inspired by the dreamy 1982 animated film, The Last Unicorn.
The hair looks were loose, soft and romantic.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with amika Blockade Heat Defense Serum.
- Work in amika Plus Size Perfect Body Mousse.
- Rough-dry hair with the amika The Alpha 360 Dryer.
- Curl one-inch horizontal subsections of hair with the amika Le Marcel 1" Curler.
- Spray curls with amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray.
- Pin to set.
- After the curls cool, brush out each section of hair and back-brush for body.
- Spray amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo at the roots.
- Smooth out the look with a paddle brush.
- Finish with amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray.
- Complete the style with a crystal unicorn headband.