Lindsey Olson, a Sam Villa ambassador, has created several captivating textured styles.
Olson created the collection using Sam Villa tools and Redken products.
Textured Asymmetrical Bob Step by Step (primary image):
- Refresh curls with Redken One United; spray generously throughout entire head.
- Use Sam Villa Vision Blow Dryer and diffuser to create maximum volume and definition. Tilt head in all directions while drying for maximum movement.
- Root stretch the base by using small sections with tension and the blowdryer with nozzle.
- Shake out entire head, applying Redken Triple Dry 15.
- Add clip-in extensions to create massive volume.
- Create an off-center horseshoe section on the top.
- With closed hands, slide hands throughout the remaining hair to stretch it out. Fold ends in to create an asymmetrical bob. Secure with hair pins.
- Lift the top horseshoe section 90° from head, wrap hair around a crescent shape padding and roll it to the base. Secure with hair pins.
- Using cardboard to create hard lines, spray Redken Triple Take 32 to set shape of sides and back.
- Spray Redken Quick Tease 15 on top section and use the blowdryer and diffuser on low air and low heat to add a shiny, polished cast.