Courtesy of Dyson x Christian Siriano
New York Fashion Week (NYFW) 2021 is in full swing!
Upon meeting with Siriano, Wauchope was inspired to incorporate the designer's Italian heritage into the hairstyles.
Get the Look:
- Brush out hair with a paddle brush.
- Use the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer with the Wide Tooth Comb attachment to help lengthen the hair as it dries. Courtesy Dyson x Christian Siriano
- Slick hair back into a ponytail and secure pieces with a strong-hold gel. As you tie the hair back, work a braid extension into the hair tie. Leave this added section out for the time being.
- Begin braiding the pony, looping in a ribbon and wire to tie in the longer hair extensions.
- Once the ponytail is completely braided, use the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer with the Diffuser attachment to set the braid.
- Picking up the small braid extension, apply hair glue to the underside of the extension. Begin placing the braid and pressing it onto the slicked-back pony and set with the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer with the Diffuser attachment. Create a snake-like, S-shaped pattern. Spritz generously with hairspray to ensure hold of the pattern.
- Finalize making the S-shaped braided pony by taking a needle and thread to tie the braid (which has wire) into an S shape. Spritz generously with hairspray to hold the final look.
- Finish the top look with the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Flyaway attachment to be sure the final style is sleek and smooth.