New York Fashion Week (NYFW) 2021 is in full swing!
Upon meeting with Siriano, Wauchope was inspired to incorporate the designer's Italian heritage into the hairstyles.
Get the Look:
- Brush out hair with a paddle brush.
- Use the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer with the Wide Tooth Comb attachment to help lengthen the hair as it dries. Courtesy Dyson x Christian Siriano
- Slick hair back into a ponytail and secure pieces with a strong-hold gel. As you tie the hair back, work a braid extension into the hair tie. Leave this added section out for the time being.
- Begin braiding the pony, looping in a ribbon and wire to tie in the longer hair extensions.
- Once the ponytail is completely braided, use the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer with the Diffuser attachment to set the braid.
- Picking up the small braid extension, apply hair glue to the underside of the extension. Begin placing the braid and pressing it onto the slicked-back pony and set with the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer with the Diffuser attachment. Create a snake-like, S-shaped pattern. Spritz generously with hairspray to ensure hold of the pattern.
- Finalize making the S-shaped braided pony by taking a needle and thread to tie the braid (which has wire) into an S shape. Spritz generously with hairspray to hold the final look.
- Finish the top look with the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Flyaway attachment to be sure the final style is sleek and smooth.