As wedding season approaches check out what Kenra Professional is doing for Bridal Fashion Week. These looks are stunning and easy to recreate for your clients!
First up is this style by Keith Carpenter. He was inspired by the low bun of an equestrain girl.
- Spray Kenra Platinum Dry Texture Spray throughout the hair to help create the texture of second day hair, ideal when styling an up-do.
- Spray Kenra Platinum Working Spray and comb the hair into a perfect center part.
- Apply Kenra Whip Grip Mousse throughout to create a sleek ponytail. The Whip Grip Mousse features an airy, whipped formula that provides the perfect volume for creating this look.
- Spray Kenra Air Grip Spray to the ponytail for additional grip and volume; twist the ponytail into the perfect low bun leaving approximately six inches of length out of the bun.
- Gently place excess hair over elastic and secure with bobby pins as needed.
- Finish by spraying Kenra High Grip Spray to the overall look to secure the look with a natural finish.
Michael Silva created this etherial, fresh city girl style. To recreate it, follow the steps below.
- Massage Kenra Whip Grip Mousse into the roots for extra volume. With a curling iron, gently wrap hair around the wand for a modern yet natural texture.
- Spray Kenra Professional Volume Dry Shampoo to the crown and gently rustle hair and curls with fingers.
- Pump Kenra Professional Silkening Gloss into palm while gently pulling into a low ponytail. Before securing hair with an elastic band, gently pull a few loose strands to frame the face.
- Spray Kenra Professional Platinum Working Spray throughout hair.
- Apply Kenra Platinum Revive Oil to the bottom strands.
[Images courtesy of Kenra Professional]