Actress Teresa Palmer recently attended the Los Angeles premiere of Lights Out in Hollywood, CA. To complement her simple and chic black gown, TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. created a hairstyle that mixed classic and cool: the textured braided ponytail.
“We opted to create a braided style that pulled the hair off of her face to keep things fresh and accentuate the high neckline of the dress,” said John. Recreate the look for your clients with the how-to below!
Get the Look:
- Prep clean, damp hair by spritzing TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray throughout. Use fingers to distribute product evenly, then scrunch hair to help bring out natural texture.
- Blow-dry hair using a diffuser to create a soft bend in the hair.
- Once dry, pull hair back away from face and French braid hair starting at the top. Continue braiding to the nape of the neck, then fasten with an elastic to create a low ponytail.
- Define waves in the ponytail by using a flat iron and bending sections into S-waves for added volume.
- Complete the look and tame fly-aways by spritzing all over with TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray.