Hairstylist Chanel Peraza-Munoz of BLO Blow Dry Bar Brickell worked with UNITE Haircare to create the fun, flirty looks for Lila Nikole's Swim 2016 Collection show. Inspired by the bright colors and funky prints of the collection, Chanel created a bold, futuristic ponytail topped off with dramatic visors.
Get the Look:
1. Apply a liberal amount UNITE EXPANDA Volume throughout sections all around the head on the scalp.
2. Slick hair back into a smooth, shiny high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
3. Mist the ponytail with UNITE 7SECONDS Glossing for shine and thermal protection.
4. Use a UNITE Pro-System Flat Iron to make the ponytail perfectly straight.
5. Secure a long extension to an elastic and wrap around the ponytail.
6. Use a small section of the extension to wrap around the elastic to create an elongated base of the ponytail. Secure with bobby pins.
7. Spray UNITE SESSION-MAX Hairspray for a final extra-strong hold.
[Images courtesy of Pickle PR]