At this year's Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall, Deborah Watson styled Kristin Chenoweth in a stunning Zac Posen gown that flowed like liquid silver. To complete her red carpet look, celebrity hairstylist Jonathan Hanousek wanted to complement the dress with a hairstyle that was chic but still a little flirty, like Kristin's personality. To achieve this, he created this glamorous, flipped-out bob with a heavy dose of shine. Get the steps you need to recreate the look, below.
Get the Look:
- Prep the hair with a few sprays of CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner.
- Blow-dry the hair using a medium round brush and the CHI Touch 2 Dryer on a low ionic setting to achieve maximum shine and volume.
- Using the CHI G2 Flat Iron, start at the nape and flat-iron the hair, flipping the ends just a bit.
- Mist the hair with Farouk Royal Treatment Rapid Shine Spray over the entire head and used a wide-tooth comb to smooth and shape.
- To finish, tuck one side behind the ear, then use a round brush to refine and create side-swept bangs.
- Finally, use Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray Firm Hold to keep everything in place.
[Image: Getty Images/Jim Spellman]