American Crew All-Star Challenge Global Champion, Sergiy Shapochka from Ukraine, shares how to create his winning men's hairstyle!
- Start with the crown and section off the hair.
- Start to cut from short to long, with the longer sections in the front of the head.
- Crosscheck horizontally to ensure that the hair is even on all sides.
- Section the horseshoe.
- Cut the sides shorter - tailor them down to the nape.
- Connect the cut with the part on the crown to the temples.
- Over direct the fringe to the left and right of the temples; make sure to maintain length in the middle.
- Clean the outlines.
- Style with American Crew Boost Cream and American Crew Spray Gel.
[Image courtesy of RPRMC]