For General Idea's Spring/Summer 2017 presentation at New York Fashion Week: Men's, Wella Professionals Top Artist Aubrey Loots created cool, 90s-inspired looks to complement the collection. Perfect for those Millenial clients who want to reminisce about their childhood days, or for any guest looking to stay on top of one of this year's biggest trends, the style is easy to create with the how-to below!
Get the Look:
- On damp hair, apply a few pumps of Wella Professionals EIMI Pearl Styler to the palms and work through the mid-lengths and ends.
- Move fingers through the lengths to dry the hair naturally and create a 90’s throwback zigzag part from the crown area to the center/front of the head.
- While creating the part, spray each section with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Essential for a light set.
- Next, lightly spray the entire head with Wella Professionals EIMI Dry Me to add body and movement.
- Finally, finish the look with a light halo mist of Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist for a healthy, dewy shine.