SexyHair became is known for its "big red can" and has is the #1 selling professional hairspray brand in the U.S. with one can sold every four seconds.
"At SexyHair we are dedicated to bold new innovations and identifying the most impressive ingredients and products for our stylists and consumers," says SexyHair brand manager, Ashley LeRoy. "We worked with R&D for 18-months, tweaking formulas multiple times to create the most effective products for our users who are passionate about holistic wellness and beauty, at an affordable price point."
Calm SexyHair line is formulated from the hemp flower. The line also contains a blend of avocado and cold-pressed oils, full of vitamins and minerals.
Included in the Collection:
- Cannabae Soothing Shampoo- Soothes and calms while promoting healthy hair from roots to end.
- High 5 Soothing Conditioner- Revitalizes dull, damaged hair for softer, healthier hair.
- Leaf-In Leave-in Soothing Conditioner- Formulated with 100mg CBD to soothe & strengthen for softer, more resilient strands. Spritz from roots and ends on damp hair for nourishment starting at the scalp.
- Wetfix & Chill All-Style Dry-Crème- Reduce frizz with this dual use blow dry/air dry crème. It provides humidity resistance for a naturally polished finish. Apply a small dollop to damp hair from roots to ends prior to blow drying for smooth, sleek & shiny results.
- Dose Soothing Oil Elixir- Load up on slip, shine and lustrous hair with this silicone-free oil. It soothes and hydrates, while reducing breakage for a soft definition. Drop a small amount of serum into your fingers and run through your mane from mid-lengths to ends.
SexyHair’s Sustainability is Sexy initiative pledges to reduce plastic waste by keeping 452,000 pounds of plastic out of landfills each year with sustainable PCR packaging. The new Calm SexyHair bottles are made with up to 95% PCR (Post Consumer Resin).