The business side of beautifying for professional makeup artists.
- Flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation: The brainchild of Allure magazine founder Linda Wells, these easy-glide sticks multitask like crazy—covering, concealing, contouring and highlighting—and come in 40 true-color shades that live up to the brand name, Flesh. Shown: Espresso and Froth.
- Hourglass Cosmetics Extreme Lash Mascara: Skip the lash curler with this serious lifter, which promises 400-percent more volume in one stroke.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Amplifying Eye Primer: Not only does this primer smooth lids for seamless, long-wear shadow application, but it also intensifies color for megawatt eye designs.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Trio: Multiplying the 24-karat sheen of the original Bar of Gold highlighter times three, this palette adds two more lustrous illuminators to the mix: Rose Gold and Gold Bullion.
- Morphe Blush Palette in 8W Warm Master and 8C Cool Pro: Two completely comprehensive blush palettes offer up eight hues apiece to fake a cool flush or warm up cheeks.
[Images: courtesy of manufacturers]