With Halloween right around the corner, you might be scrambling for a last minute costume idea. Instead of resorting to the predictable black cat ensemble (been there, done that!), switch it up with a look that's just as easy to create, and cute to boot: a mouse! Opt for comfortable clothes in a head-to-toe color like black, gray or brown, throw your hair up into two buns, and then finish the look with this how-to from Gabriel Cosmetics for a simple and adorable last-minute Halloween costume:
Miss Mouse Makeup
- Create a smooth, even canvas and apply Gabriel Moisturizing Liquid Foundation to the entire face. After blending the foundation completely, use Gabriel Concealer to cover any blemishes and brighten under the eye. TIP: to extend the life of your foundation and concealer without looking cakey, apply ZuZu Luxe Mosaic Illuminator to the entire face with a large powder brush and with a small, fluffy brush (like the Blender Brush) for smaller spaces like the eyes.
- With the water-resistant, quick-drying ZuZu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in Raven, draw on whiskers, fill in nose, and create a winged eyeliner look with the fine calligraphy tip. Prolong the wear of your liner and even out any mistakes by carefully pressing on the black eye shadow from the ZuZu Luxe Plume Palette with the Precision Brush.
- Tight-line both the upper and lower lash line with Gabriel Eyeliner in Black, then apply 2 coats of Gabriel Mascara in Black.
- Finish the look with Gabriel Lipstick in Pomegranate - a deep, cool-toned red.
- Bow tie and block of cheese optional!