This past weekend Matrix was a part of Wanderlust in Denver, Colorado. A team of stylists worked alongside Matrix Artistic Director & Celebrity Stylist Nick Stenson to style event goers including actress Jaime King using the NEW Biolage R.A.W. Styling line launching in August!
Biolage R.A.W. Styling consists of five new stylers that provide a “naked touch,” with high performance styling results that are seen but not felt.
"When discussing Jamie's look we settled on something that would be movable and pliable all day long at the Wanderlust Festival," Stenson said. "We embodied her personality and bohemian vibe with simple textured waves, keeping the hair looking soft and beautiful.
Step by Step:
- To prep hair, use Biologe R.A.W. Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner
- Dry hair, apply Biolage R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk for heat and color protection.
- Create a center part and comb around the hairline creating waves and giving the hair direction.
- Spray with Biologe R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray then use a ¾ inch barrel curling iron to curl hair and brush the waves through to keep them soft.
- Spray Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Spray through the hair to maintain frizz and protect from humidity.
- Finish it off with Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Spray to set and add texture to the hair.
[Images courtesy of Matrix]